Monday, February 20, 2012

Introduction

Hey there everyone! Welcome to The RC World. Something about me; I have been in the RC hobby about a year or more now. I started off with RC drift cars and then to RC Planes. Planes have been my interest since I was young and I am currently taking my degree in aeronautics and safety in aviation. I'm currently finding for additional ways to earn some side income to pursue more into my hobby. I build my own planes from foam. My fleet of RC Planes are, Mig-29, F-22, Extra 300, and a plane I just build without following any plans.

This Mig-29 is my currently only surviving plane. The F-22 got caught in a really strong cross wind and crashed. Extra 300 was doing the dolphin tail a lot and finally broke into half. While the random build plane lost power and dropped from the sky.

That's most about me I guess. I will try to update this blog at least once or twice a week. Thanks for visiting and have a great one.

No comments: